Which directly translates as: you'll never catch me with an umbrella in the rain or pretending that whatever someone just did to piss me of sits square on my shoulders.
I dare to go where most fools fear to tread and have a love/hate/love relationship with the world around me.
- I'm forty something. Like ... real mature.
- I have a life-long love affair going on with coffee.
- Did I mention I live in Lisbon?
- I'm not one of those English people. You know - the kind that only live here to surround themselves with all things English. Including the language.
- Então ... falo um pouco de Portugûes. Sobre o mesmo que uma criança de dois anos. Ok?
- I manage time very badly. Apparently. But it's all good. Because the Portuguese beat me hands down.
- I'd eat candy floss 'til the cows came home.